Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Game.

I lost the game.

Twice.

Not "The Game".

But the game.

The O.C. trivia game.

Season 1, of course.

Because no other season is worthy of momentary conversational memorization.

However, I think it's important to note this...


I am making a solemn promise never to lose again.

For the sake of all that is good and right in this world.

I will destroy all my future Season 1 O.C. Trivia Game opponents.

With the dark force and power of a thousand Jupiter moons.

No, wait.

Two-thousand Jupiter moons.

Be afraid, future opponents.

I shall smite thee.

I shall smite thee whilst employing Shakespearean colloquialism.

5 comments:

  1. now you made me loose the game =[

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahah.
    The O.C.. Oh gosh. I still find it hard to comprehend why people were so obsessed with that show. Maybe I should watch it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You also lost "The Game", making me lose the game.
    Dangit.

    ReplyDelete