Saturday, March 14, 2009

Letters to my Emotions:

Dear Melancholy,

I'm sorry for stalking you, but you were always there when I was feeling down.



Dear Courage,

Where the frick have you been? Seriously. Quit being a massive douche and come home. I miss you more than Joy.



Dear Loneliness,

I don't quite know how to say this...but, I think it's time for you to move out.



Dear Curiosity,

You should come out with us sometime. You were the most fun to hang out with.



Dear Intelligence,

What are you, five? Grow up and read a book, you moron.



Dear Creativity,

Even though I like you, you're not an artist dude. Sorry.



Dear Self-Confidence,

You're an idiot.





Dear Unquenchable Gluttony,

I think I'm in love with you. Don't tell Melancholy...

14 comments:

  1. Dear Cohenism,

    Where have you been all my life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! That's hilarious! I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, brothaaa. (wow, seriously, i need to stop adding brotha on to things. I am a white girl from suburbia)

    And I agree. LONELINESS IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO LEAVE. (My mom got me some pepper spray, we could give that try?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's hilarious! I love it. Do you want me to, erm, take care of Loneliness for you? I have a bat in my garage. And some ninja clothes. And black face paint. I can sneak into their house during the night and stick them in a bag.
    :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogs maybe overrated but yours isn't.
    I absolutely love every entry.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could break up with Loneliness, but it seems to be my constant companion these days.

    You've blogged so much this week, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't seem to kick loneliness out of my house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I quite like self-confidence.
    Until it cheats on me with insecurity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You just acquired another blog-follower. I love this post.

    ReplyDelete