Friday, May 15, 2009

Today is a good day

I'm having a good day today.

I don't feel great, but I feel great. If that makes any sense to you, you're probably insane, or you're me from the future.

By the by, If you're me from the future, can you leave a comment telling me if I become successful eventually?

Unless, of course, you're from the incredibly near future, in which case, just leave me to my fate.

Anyways, I'm just having a good day, and I wanted to tell a bunch of strangers.

Thanks for being the sweetest strangers I've ever had the chance to write to in an online blog on a Friday.

-jake

2 comments:

  1. Aww

    It makes me happy to hear about your day going on so well.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome!

    I feel amazing today. And I loved both of your new YouTube videos. I wonder if it's possible to talk to you about them, as I seem to be struggling through something like what you went through. And I'd appreciate any help or guidance.

    ReplyDelete