Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Waste

I wonder how much time I've wasted:

Sleeping in.
Learning useless information, specifically advanced mathematical equations. (I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm sure Pythagoras was a great guy.)
Watching awesome Japanese cartoons.
Watching dorky American cartoons.
Watching awesomely dorky Americanized-Japanese cartoons.
Finishing the song playing in my car when I get home.
Writing blogs.
Pooping. (Let's be honest, it's a waste of time. Colostomy bags are the way to go.)
Capitalizing and punctuating when it isn't needed or incorrect.
Wall-staring. (It's a legitimate form of entertainment)

When you think about it...I could have used most of that time to watch more Japanese cartoons.

5 comments:

  1. Was never a waste, because it belonged to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything you did in the past leads you up to now. It's not a waste. Especially the wall staring. They should add that to the 2012 Summer Olympics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is taking every ounce of self-control in me to not look up Colostomy bags on Wikipedia.

    I don't think I want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't be active all your life, or well... you'd be very out of breath.
    Wall-staring isn't something I've done... except in detention. >.>
    <.<
    Sounds... fun?
    And hey! What's wrong with pooping? =X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Japanese cartoons FTW! :D

    ReplyDelete