Friday, January 15, 2010

You're quite special.

You pretend not to break under trivial misconceptions, and then you pose a singularly answerable question, unconsciously gathering a desire to hear my retort to the mindlessness. Casually, I disarm the enemy with things you should already know, but surprisingly ignore until I validate them. Your blindness isn't disappointing or foolish, but an enlightening example of my own self-deconstruction.

In my own pretenses of manhood, I continue to allow you to ask the questions I'm lucidly aware of and attempt to answer them for both our sakes. Your approval of my answer will always warrant new confidences.

Still, they are silly questions, stupid questions, but don't stop asking me.

I like telling you that you're quite special.

6 comments:

  1. I find with most of your post I can usually discern the meaning, this one is different. Please explain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back on blogger, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It appears that you are referring to your formspring questions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A question is like the tiny match stick you light up in a dark cave and then help yourself to find your way to the mouth of the cave-into broad day light...

    reagrds,
    wanderer

    ReplyDelete
  5. ray ban outletwholesale authentic quality at a cheap price
    ray ban wayfarer are free shipping
    ray banssunglasses are focus
    ray ban wayfarerscheap from China
    ray bans wayfarerin this Summer are hot selling

    ReplyDelete